The WORKSENSE team of certified ergonomic specialists, physical and occupational therapists are dedicated to creating safe, productive work environments by reducing injures and lost work days.
Employers should not have to choose between safety and productivity. Creating an ergonomically correct workplace is the key. Ergonomics in the process that fits a job to an employee’s anatomical, physiological and psychological characteristics which can enhance efficiency, performance and well-being. Ergonomic evaluations help employers identify problems with workstation design that contribute to an employee’s physical discomfort or medical condition. Redesigning workplace configurations is a cost-effective way to improve employee productivity, comfort and morale.
For small companies looking for an individual workstation evaluation or large corporations interested in developing an ergonomics program, WORKSENSE® can help manage your work injury prevention.
Put the WORKSENSE® Team to Work for Your Company
- Ergonomic Evaluations: employee-specific or company-wide
- Ergonomic Training & Education: designed for office personnel, VDT (video display terminal) use, manual lifting, manufacturing process, specific hazardous work tasks, shipping and management
- Ergonomics Program: focuses on employee safety & cost effectiveness for the employer
- Early Intervention Program: addresses musculoskeletal complaints at the first sign of discomfort to prevent the development of work-related injuries and keep employees on the job
Our expertise extends across a host of industries and services, including; manufacturing, material handling and distribution, office administration, nursing, science and technology, transportation and civil service jobs. Our client history includes companies such as: Bayer Corporation, General Electric, Kraft Foods, Frito Lay, Very Fine, Hertz, Enterprise Rent a Car, Marshall’s, Converse, Goodrich Corporation, and the Federal Occupational Health Department.
Contact us today to learn how your company can create a safer, more productive work environment by:
- Protecting employees from injury
- Decreasing lost work time, workers compensation claims and the long-term costs associated with injured workers
- Decreasing the frequency and severity of repetitive motion injuries
- Reducing stress and fatigue while increasing efficiency, quality and morale
Ryan Osterlind CEES
Ph.: (781) 944-6564 Fax: (781) 944-4764
Winchester Hospital/Orthopaedics Plus Rehabilitation Services - All Rights Reserved
Winchester (781) 729-8833 -- Woburn (781) 932-8866 -- Wilmington (978) 988-6027 -- Reading (781) 944-6564